RSS Feed

Definition Of Twin Flames

Definition of Twin Flames

Twin flames is an earthly term used to describe a One Soul being or Graduate ,one soul in 2 bodies.

A one soul or graduate being is a volunteer that has been chosen to return to earthly density.

As they have developed unique skills and abilities that pertain to the assistance of evolving humanity in this time frame.

A graduate is a soul that has completed all earthly lessons, developed all desired skills, and finished all earthly ties(belief systems, patterns , obligations and debts.

Also all forms of earthly relationships, heterosexual, gay, lesbian, bi sexual, have already been experienced.

Many times over in other life lines, these expressions of self are things now long past.

A graduate or one soul upon returning, splits into 2 equal yet opposite energetic polarities or frequencies.

One being positive one being negative or one being masculine and one being feminine.

Twin polarities equal yet opposite aka Twin flames, a label that applies only in 3 dimensional reality as a belief system.

Following the universal law of this planet which has 2 unique entities upon it.

And to express a spiritual template of unified duality and to have a biological and chemical balance.

Through the whole spectrum of human experience, one would incarnate as female and the other male.

Then in accordance with all other incoming beings, they would agree to these basic rules which apply to all

no exceptions.

1 Each incoming being must agree or submit to incarnating as male or female depending on desired or hoped for results.

2 You the incoming being will have all previous experience blanketed from your consciousness.

So as to maximize your experience, previous experience can be accessed but with some difficulty.

3 You must agree that a certain time line exists, example 2012.

Even though twin flames can be separated by distance, race, culture, religion, ideologies, and philosophies they can never lose touch with each other because they have only one higher self or over soul between the two of them, this telepathic link to each other cannot be broken  by any means

Twin flames because of previous relationship experiences are oriented to mission  format  and out come

Prime focus of which is the generation and creation of  third energy  or  creativity.

While in this physical reality this third energy or creative power is experienced as what we call love.

While  formal relationships do take place in 3rd dimensional  reality amongst twin flames.

They have long since learned that relationships in all forms are nothing more than a learning experience.

To becoming a graduate, and as such these relationships should be enjoyed and experienced  to the fullest.

In whatever form they manifest,. It is what it is.

It must be understood by all beings on this planet that everyone on this planet sooner or later will be a graduate.

And that the sole purpose in being here is to become a graduate and go home.

Written by Mel Brand Copyright 2012

No reproduction or alternation of this article is allowed without the expressed permission of Goldray Twin Flames

6 Responses to “Definition Of Twin Flames”

1. Laura Blue
    February 5, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

Hi: this post is beautiful. Thanks. I just sent you and Mel an email, I really need some help from you guys. Thank you very much.

• Nicole Hibbs
      February 6, 2014 at 11:33 am #

The whole of this article. Definition of twin flames was dictated to me verbatim by higher self, as I put it into words. I realized that it didn’t come from me at a conscious level. I’ve gone back and read it many many times and each time I read it. I find it awakens a different frequency and a greater sense of awareness within me. I take no credit for this work at all. And I am so glad that you enjoyed it and hopefully others will also
      cheers, Mel

2. Julia
    March 11, 2014 at 2:18 am #

Thank you so much for this. It brought me instantly into the state of purest, incredible love I used to experience when united with my twin flame. I have gained so much clarity here, and it awakened my higher self’s frequency as well! I still don’t quite understand why I had to separate from my twin soul–at least for the time being–on this plane, and when we will be together again..but I am beginning to gather more of an idea after reading what you wrote about the 5 body merge and the emotional body. I feel the work we have to complete in this lifetime is entirely emotional (and sizable!). I also feel I have my work cut out for me, and know what I need to do…a peace about the “why” of it all. No telling what will happen in the future, but with your unique and accurate (as it is true to my highest self’s natural intuitive understanding) information, it matters less to me that we are together in a love relationship in this lifetime, let alone at this particular point in time. I have faith after reading your articles that I am on the right path, as I continue to focus more and more on the development and balanced integration of my own emotional body. Again, deep deep gratitude for this. It was incredibly healing and helpful, answered prayer in the midst of my emotion body’s tantruming and my mental confusion.

3. Melissa Nicole
    May 30, 2014 at 9:23 am #

Can your twin flame born in a different year? How many years apart?

• Melissa Nicole
      May 30, 2014 at 9:49 am #

I know u already explained different timelines in which they incarnate but I ask because my twin was born in 1951 and I was born in 1980

4. Maureen
    August 12, 2014 at 4:49 pm #

Hi Mel and Nicole,
    Im a twin flame, and the experiences have taken me furthe
    than I ever thought was possible. I am glad to find you and Nicole together, and feel I will unite soon with my twin flame. I have ‘graduated to the 3rd phase’ of twin flame healing, and i have so many questions and would love to talk with you sometime. Please email me an# maybe we can set up a time to connect.
    Maureen Greene